- Respect all users on the forums.
- If you have an issue with a user take it directly to a staff member, if your issue is with a staff member and it does not warrant an abuse report directly message Godfather by clicking this text.
- Avoid the use of swearing or vulgar words on the forums. We have users of all ages, so try to keep it too a minimum.
- Harassment will not be tolerated and will be met with punishments if continued after a warning.
- Revealing private or identifying information about a user without consent (doxing) is a cybercrime and will be met with punishment and possible legal repercussions.
- No illicit or illegal content, this means actions such as linking to pirate sites and instructions on how to pirate or commit crimes and promotion of hacking or gambling websites, discussion of said content is perfectly acceptable however.
- No porn or any form of disgusting content, this includes profile avatars and signatures.
- Use the report feature appropriately. This means only reporting content that does not meet the standards of this rule set and not just anything you either dislike or want removed.
- No backseat moderating, if content you discover does not meet the standards of these rules it is not your role to police the content. Use the report feature correctly and allow staff to deal with the situation.
- Do not create replies with no relation to the thread or stupid threads.
- Avoid commenting on ban appeals and ban requests if you are not a witness, directly involved or unable to supply useful information.
- Only one account per person, this means no ban evasion or karma manipulation.
- No necroposting, if the last post in a thread is more than 3 months old and the thread is no longer relevant create a new thread instead.
- Forum signatures should not be excessively large and must not contain annoying or distracting content (flashing gifs, etc.), this is up to staff discression.
- Failure to read the forum rules does not exempt a user from any punishments that may apply if breached.
- If you make an application you must follow the correct format for it to be rendered valid. You may ask server staff to assist you in finding the format that you may require.
- Applications may only be bumped 7 days since the last post on the thread. If an application is not bumped within 60 days the thread will be archived.
These rules are subject to change at anytime.