Welcome to Vulcan Network Deathrun. Deathrun is a game of "Runners" vs "Deaths". The goal of a Runner is to make it to the end of the map. The map, in most cases, is just one huge death-trap. To make it to the end, you'll have to somehow survive all the traps activated by the Death players. The goal of a Death is to kill all of the Runners by utilizing the traps within the map.
Please follow the below rules and guidelines, to ensure all players have an enjoyable Deathrun experience!
- Do not advertise other servers.
Do not harass or bully other players.
- Doxing (revealing a players real-life identity) a player will result in a permanent ban.
- Do not intentionally annoy people for your own amusement.
- Do not exacerbate negative situations.
- Do not ask for a rank up; be it Respected, Moderator, Admin, etc.
- DDoS threats and/or DDoSing will result in a permanent ban.
- Spam of any form is not allowed (e.g. microphone, text chat).
- The use of cheats or third-party programs to give yourself an unfair advantage will result in a permanent ban.
- Do not ask other players for points.
- Points spent in the PointShop can not be reimbursed by staff.
- Do not abuse commands (e.g. !unstuck) or use exploits to gain an unfair advantage.
- Do not exploit the map or leave map boundaries.
- Players must not attempt to impersonate Deathrun staff and/or players in anyway (unless you have permission).
- Prolonged periods of inactivity will result in being kicked.
- Do not use any donator or respected commands while staff are on the server.
- As a Death, do not give players a free-run.
- As a Death, you must use traps appropriately and not steal, block or spam them.
- As a Runner, do not intentionally delay your run.
As a Runner, you may skip one trap only.
- Skipping more than one trap will result in a slay.
- Bunny-hopping is allowed and can be performed by holding down space, and pressing the a and d keys (provided you have the auto-jump feature enabled in the F1 menu).
- Do not ghost e.g. you cannot die and then spectate a death and tell runners what platforms are okay to jump on.
- Do not abuse any glitches or unintentional mechanics.
- If no staff are online and an individual is breaking the rules, record or screenshot their behaviour and post a ban request on our forums.